We appreciate that Human Resources is a changing and often complex area, with unique issues to your organisation. It is for these reasons that our specialist HR Coaching service is tailored to you: no out of the box solutions or processes. Indeed, we focus on the strategic and personal elements. Our HR Coaches are all experienced HR operators (director level) and ILM Level 7 qualified coaches.
Our flexible approach can include training for HR or non-HR staff; coaching as a ‘thinking partner’ to help shape your strategic priorities and business policies; or analysis and guidance on existing practices.
Training sessions may be delivered in full or half day sessions and include:
- Appraisal Skills training – click here for a course outline
- Dealing with Grievance Matters – click here for a course outline
- Disciplinary investigations and hearings – click here for a course outline
- Essential HR for Managers – click here for a course outline
- How to run effective employee forums – click here for a course outline
- Recruitment and Interviewing Excellence – click here for a course outline
Performance Management and Diversity and inclusion can also be offered.
HR Coaching sessions, using the coach as an experienced ‘thinking partner’ are available in the following areas (minimum half day sessions):
- Employee Engagement strategies and action plans
- Changing or improving your HR service
- Resource planning and how to improve your recruitment processes
Analysis and guidance can include:
- Conducting or analysing employee engagement surveys and presenting recommendations
- Reviewing and reworking policies and procedures
For more information and to discuss your requirements, contact us on 01392 409198