Our Management Development programmes are designed for managers who are responsible for either departments or processes. They are a step beyond the ‘doing’ managers they once were and are now responsible for leading a bigger (and perhaps more diverse) team, have a budget, have human resource and have developmental responsibility, whilst ensuring outcomes are met. Their role requires more inter-departmental working and a coaching approach.
The development programmes we offer combine tactical and practical skills with an emphasis on the behaviours and communication style of the manager, raising awareness about personal impact. Programmes typically last from four days to several months. ILM Level 5 accredited programmes are available.
A typical 6 day management development programme might look something like this:
- Day 1 - Introduction to People Management
- Day 2 - Management Communication (performance and challenge)
- Day 3 - Management Communication (motivation, persuasion and coaching)
- Day 4 - Delegation, letting go and time management
- Day 5 - Managing High Performing teams
- Day 6 - Being a Manager
We also offer our standard one and two day management development programmes. All the courses below are available as 'in-company' courses and many are also available as open courses:
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Embracing Change
- Enhancing Team Effectiveness
- Introduction to People Management
- Leading your Team and Raising the Bar
- Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Mastering People Management
- Supervision Skills
- The Art of Delegation, Motivation & Empowerment
Interested in management development training for your team? Please call us on 01392 409 198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click below to read some of our management development client stories: