With our CPD Essentials Programme, you can select 4 workshops, recognised by the ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management), which will provide you, or your team members, with all the necessary skills you'll need to make a valuable contribution to team and organisational goals.
Focusing on essential business skills such as customer service, time management and presentation skills, you’ll be setting yourself up for success if you can ensure you have all these competencies in place.
Our CPD Essentials Programme can be booked as an open course (you come to us) or as an in-house programme (we come to you).
Participants will enjoy 6 months ILM study membership as well as an ILM certificate upon completion.
Select 4 workshops from the following list:
- Assertiveness, Self-Confidence and Communication
- Managing Customers' Expectations & Handling Dissatisfaction
- Dealing with Difficult People and Negativity
- Leading Your Team and Raising the Bar
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Train the Trainer
- The Art of Delegation, Motivation and Empowerment
- Open Course (you come to our offices in Exeter)
- In-House Course (we'll come to you - please call us to discuss this option)
Terms and Conditions
- All 4 courses must be selected and booked at the outset
- Participants must attend all 4 courses within a 12 month period
- ILM Study Membership will be available to all participants for 6 months
- A CPD Essentials Programme, once booked, is not transferrable to another individual