Effective Team Leadership
For those who are moving on from managing self to managing others, we offer a range of training to ease the transition. As with CPD Essentials, we are able to offer you a suite of development programmes recognised by the ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management).
Participants in the Effective Team Leadership Programme will enjoy 6 months ILM study membership as well as an ILM certificate upon completion.
Whether you need help delivering Appraisals, would like to brush up on your HR or Supervision Skills, we have a course to equip you with the competencies you'll need to enhance your performance.
Select 4 workshops from our Effective Team Leadership Programme, to be delivered at our premises or in-house to your team:
- Supervisions Skills
- The Art of Delegation, Motivation and Empowerment
- Appraisal Skills
- from January 2019, Appraisal Skills is replaced by: Effective Continuous Performance Conversations
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Introduction to People Management
- HR Essentials
- Leading Your Team and Raising the Bar
- Open Course (you come to our offices in Exeter)
- In-House Course (we'll come to you - please call us to discuss this option)
Terms and Conditions
- All 4 courses must be selected and booked at the outset
- Participants must attend all 4 courses within a 12 month period
- ILM Study Membership will be available to all participants for 6 months
- An Effective Team Leadership Programme, once booked, is not transferrable to another individual
To find out more and for details on how to book your Effective Team Leadership Programme, please call US on 01392 409 198
If you're interested in a fully accredited ILM experience, have a look at: