Courses that have matched your search criteria
Building Effective Customer Relationships
Overview of course
This course, aimed at anyone with a client-facing role, helps build customer relationships by focusing on key customer service skills such as enhanced listening, adapting style to suit the interaction, how to give effective advice on a product or service, whilst also looking at the skills needed to up-sell and cross-sell.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at any customer-facing staff - not necessarily traditional sales people - but also account managers or individuals who visit or call clients in order to advise on and promote products, events or services.
What will you learn?
You will learn a combination of skills from enhanced communication, improved customer service, conversational selling to effective persuading and influencing.
- Using NLP and emotional intelligence skills to enhance customer interactions
- Building a better focus on your customers so that you know how they interact with your organisation and how you can improve and increase their interactions with you
- Adopting the 'Connect-Enquire-Engage' to upserve your customers
- Practicing enhanced listening and questioning skills
- The 6 principles of persuasion
- Overcoming objections
- Highlighting Features and Benefits
- The 'Close'
You may also be interested in:
- Managing Customers' Expectations and Handling Dissatisfaction
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Date Mon 3 September 2018
Venue Compton House (directions)
I would like to book for person
Cannot make these dates? Express an interest in the course and we will let you know when new dates are available
This is also available as an in house course - (for prices please contact us)