Courses that have matched your search criteria
Sales & Marketing:
Effective Writing for Business
Getting your point across in written communications can often lead to lengthy pieces of writing, that can cloud what you are trying to say and leave the reader ‘switching off’ before they get to the end.
This fun and interactive workshop-based course will look at the different types of written communication you are producing - the format will be trainer-led discussions, self-assessment, group work and workshop exercises.
Who is it for?
Anyone who writes content for customers – including letters, emails, promotional materials.
What will you learn?
You'll learn how to write concise, on-message, engaging business communications, in less time, whilst being more creative and more direct in what you want to say.
By the end of this course, you will understand:
- The principles of effective business writing and writing with the objective in mind
- How to get straight to the point – writing in a concise and efficient style without losing the value of what you want to say
- How to analyse the sentence – the importance of structure, different ways to start your sentence and how to adapt your writing style for different types of communications
- Common grammar issues and mistakes – what to look out for and the correct use of apostrophes and commas
- Practical hints and tips on amending your writing style and how to avoid common pitfalls
Who is the Trainer?
- Matt Lloyd Smith – Crisp Associate
You may also be interested in?
- Conversational Selling
- Emotionally Intelligent Selling
- Emotionally Intelligent Communication – How to build Trust and Rapport
- Time Management
- Communicating with Confidence for Women
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more here
Download a PDF of this courseDownload a PDF of this course