Courses that have matched your search criteria
Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
Overview of course
Our Emotionally Intelligent (EI) Leadership course looks at how high Emotional Intelligence is key to being an effective leader. Successful and effective people often display a range of behaviours and beliefs that are at first hard to categorise. They are great ‘people’ people, good listeners, first class communicators, visionaries who have a handle on the detail. There’s a good chance these people are ’emotionally intelligent’. Our workshop sizes are kept to a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure our experienced trainers have time to help individuals understand any complex points.
Who is it for?
Managers or emerging leaders who want an introduction to how Emotional Intelligence can improve their leadership capability.
What will you learn?
We will explore the behaviours and competencies that lead to enhanced emotional intelligence, and how these lead to more effective functioning in the workplace. Delegates will get to practice these behaviours and will take away methods to raise their self-awareness, be more optimistic and have deeper interpersonal skills.
- The Six Leadership Styles and EQ models.
- Barriers to behavioural change.
- Advanced listening, questioning and rapport building skills.
- The 15 EQi competences.
- How to balance and develop your EQi competences.
Who is the trainer?
You may also be interested in?
- Emotionally Intelligent Selling
- Mastering People Management
- Advanced Management Programme
- ILM Level 5 Leadership and Management
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
By the end of the session you will feel…
….. more empathetic and be more self-aware.
Other people like you who attended this course commented:
- “Crisp – an environment designed to engage and learn.”
- “Thank you, you have helped me to change some of the things I do.”
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search