Courses that have matched your search criteria
Essential Art of Persuasion and Influence
Overview of course
Success may often rely on your ability to persuade or influence people to get things done.
This workshop will focus on the skills and characteristics that contribute to successful persuasion, influence and negotiations. Enhance your interpersonal and communication skills to broaden your perspectives, be flexible and connect with others to achieve the win-win situation.
Take away some linguistic tools and techniques to maximising your chances of achieving the meeting outcomes you desire.
Our workshop sizes are kept to a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure our experienced trainers have time to help individuals understand any complex points.
Who is it for?
This course is for everyone who wants to develop their persuasion, influence and negotiation skills and improve their communication skills and self-management. The best negotiators have had formal training and any person who tries to negotiate without training is likely to be at a disadvantage.
What will you learn?
You will look at the ideal outcome of a successful negotiation. We will provide you with tools and tactics to use in your negotiation. You will spend some time looking at the different behaviour traits and how understanding these will help you effectively communicate and negotiate with others. You will also look at your body language and how that can be perceived by others. By the end of the course you should have the ability to plan and execute a successful negotiation.
- The definition of negotiation compared to persuading and influencing
- Gain self-awareness of your own influencing style, its benefits and possible impact on others
- Learn the best techniques for influencing the different styles and how to become more flexible and adapt your own style
- Learn the 5 steps to prepare for successful negotiation
- Why behaviors make a difference and the importance of assertiveness within a negotiation.
- Understanding your BATNA – the most powerful tool
- How to develop listening, communication skills and effective language patterns
- Have the opportunity to practice the principles of negotiation learnt in the course in a safe environment.
Who is the trainer?
Julia Bickley – Senior Crisp Associate
You may also be interested in?
- Time Management
- The Art of Selling
- Supervision Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People and Negativity
- Managing Challenging and Demanding Customers
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
By the end of the session you will feel….
… better equipped to face negotiations and more confident that you can get the best deal possible.
Other people like you who attented this course commented:
- “Excellent - cannot fault it!”
- “Very Enjoyable Experience – lots to work on.”
- “This course will be beneficial in all aspects of my life. The areas covered were interesting and very well presented.”
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search