Courses that have matched your search criteria
Essential Art of Persuasion and Influence
Overview of course
Success may often rely on your ability to persuade or influence people to get things done.
This workshop will focus on the skills and characteristics that contribute to successful persuasion and influence. Enhance your interpersonal and communication skills to broaden your perspectives, be flexible and connect with others to achieve the win-win situation.
Take away some practical tools and techniques to maximise your chances of achieving successful outcomes.
Our workshop sizes are kept to a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure our experienced trainers have time to help individuals understand any complex points.
Who is it for?
This course is for everyone who wants to develop their persuasion and influencing skills and improve their communication skills and self-management.
What will you learn?
This course has been developed to enable you to be more confident, influential and persuasive in your work and home life. You will learn to influence without reliance on authority. You will spend some time looking at the different behaviour traits and how understanding these will help you effectively communicate, persuade and influence others. You will also look at your body language and how that can be perceived by others.
- The definition and differences of persuading, influencing and negotiating
- Gain self-awareness of your own influencing style, its benefits and possible impact on others
- Learn the best techniques for influencing the different styles and how to become more flexible and adapt your own style
- Learn the 5 steps to prepare for successful negotiation
- Why behaviors make a difference and the importance of assertiveness within a negotiation.
- Understanding your BATNA – the most powerful tool for negotiation
- How to develop listening, communication skills and effective language patterns
- Have the opportunity to practice key elements of the learning in a safe environment
Who is the trainer?
Julia Bickley – Senior Crisp Associate
You may also be interested in?
- Time Management
- The Art of Selling
- Supervision Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People and Negativity
- Managing Challenging and Demanding Customers
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
By the end of the session you will feel….
… better equipped to persuade and influence others in order to make things happen.
Other people like you who attented this course commented:
- “Excellent - cannot fault it!”
- “Very Enjoyable Experience – lots to work on.”
- “This course will be beneficial in all aspects of my life. The areas covered were interesting and very well presented.”
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search
Date Wed 9 May 2018
Venue Compton House (directions)
I would like to book for person
Cannot make these dates? Express an interest in the course and we will let you know when new dates are available
This is also available as an in house course - (for prices please contact us)