Courses that have matched your search criteria
ILM Level 3 Award in Coaching
For leaders, managers, HR professionals and individuals seeking to develop the tools and confidence to coach others as part of their working role, we offer the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Level 3 Award in Coaching.
Our blended learning approach combines the best of online training and peer-to-peer learning workshops. Candidates will study modules online as well as undertaking and documenting coaching in the workplace. Our online system is accredited with the ILM, so all learning is measured against guided learning hours and credit value.
There will be an area within the system reserved for your own use.
About the course:
Throughout the training, candidates will explore the purpose and impact of workplace coaching and gain an understanding of the role, responsibilities, behaviours and characteristics of an effective workplace coach. The course will combine practical experience and record keeping with theoretical understanding of coaching models, tools, techniques and strategies.
- Understanding good practice in workplace coaching
- Reflecting on workplace coaching skills
- Undertaking coaching in the workplace
All candidates will attend three ½ day workshops and one full day workshop as well as a face-to-face tutorial. Online learning modules can be completed at their own pace.
In order to gain the qualification, all delegates will complete six hours of workplace coaching and write a reflective review and work-based assignment.
Dedicated tutorial support is provided throughout the course and all candidates are eligible for student membership of the ILM, with access to a wealth of additional online resources.
*Please note: this course is currently only available for cohorts of 6-12 delegates
Who is this course suitable for?
Anyone with a responsibility for coaching others.
- Course Length: 3 x half days, 1 x full day, 1 face-to-face tutorial + online modules + workplace coaching
- Who is this training course for? Leaders, managers and HR professionals wanting to coach others
- Location: Both online and at our training venue at Compton House, Exeter
To discuss this course further, please contact us on 01392 409 198.Download a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
- Introduce a coaching culture in your organisation to improve performance
- Equip your managers with the skills, knowledge and ethical understanding they need to effectively coach their staff
- Recognise your managers’ skills with a nationally accredited qualification
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search