Courses that have matched your search criteria
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
All our Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) programmes are designed to give practising or aspiring supervisors and managers a solid foundation in their formal development.
We combine online and face-to-face learning workshops with the support of a dedicated tutor, to create a bespoke package of learning that is right for the candidates in their leadership and management journey and provides a visible return on investment.
About the course:
Candidates study online, in their own time and at their own pace, which then maximises the productivity of the group workshops. Our online system is accredited with the ILM, so all learning is measured against guided learning hours and credit value. There will be an area within the system reserved for your own use.
We take the stress out of organising the programme: our price includes assessment, compliance, 1-2-1 support and all training materials*
*Please Note: candidates must also pay an ILM registration fee.
All candidates attend an induction session, designed to help familiarise them with the programme and understand how their role fits with the qualification. Our dedicated ILM tutor will then select two relevant one-day workshops to attend, to support learning.
To complete the qualification, all delegates are required to complete the online study programme and undertake two work-based assignments (one for each unit of study outlined below).
- Understanding the Communication Process in the Workplace
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions
Dedicated tutorial support is provided throughout the course and all candidates are eligible for membership of the ILM, with access to a wealth of additional online resources.
Who is this training suitable for?
The Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management is ideal for practising team leaders and supervisors looking to move up to the next level or management or anyone who has management responsibilities but no formal training.
- Course Length: 2 x full days of workshops, 1 x face-to-face tutorial, online modules
- Who is this training course for? Practising team leaders and supervisors looking to move up to the next level
- Location: Both online and at our training venue at Compton House, Exeter or your premises for your team
Looking for an ILM qualification for a whole team of people?
We can deliver our ILM qualifications for groups of 6-12 people at a time, at your premises or ours - just call us for further details.
To discuss this course further, please contact us on 01392 409198Download a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
- Get a nationally accredited qualification with one of our ILM packages
- Gain a range of key management skills to put them into practise in your own role
- Develop your own leadership and management skills, applying your own knowledge, values and motivations
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search