Courses that have matched your search criteria
Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
Overview of Course
Have you met someone who seems to have an innate ability for connecting with people? They are much more attuned to the feelings of others and as such can create a sense of trust and understanding in a matter of minutes.
Successful and effective people often display a range of behaviours and beliefs that are at first hard to categorise. They are great ‘people’ people, good listeners, first class communicators, visionaries who have a handle on the detail. There’s a good chance these people are ’emotionally intelligent’.
If you want to create a positive impression with new team members, build relationships with suppliers and / or customers, motivate people and lead effectively, then this one day session is for you.
What will you learn?
We will explore the behaviours and competencies that lead to enhanced Emotional Intelligence (EI), and how these lead to more effective functioning in the workplace. Delegates will get to practice these behaviours and will take away methods to raise their self-awareness, be more optimistic and have deeper interpersonal skills.
- What are empathy, trust and rapport?
- Your communication style
- Advanced listening skills and body-language work
- Asking great questions to raise understanding
- The Six Leadership Styles and EQ models
- Advanced listening, questioning and rapport building skills
- How to balance and develop your EQi competences
Who is this course for?
This course is for team members, managers and leaders with an interest in better understanding and managing their own and emotions - and those of others.
You may also be interested in:
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
When you have finished this course you will feel…
...more aware of your behaviours and how these impact upon others.
Other people like you said the following about this course:
- "Every Manager should attend. A real thinking day - thinking about yourself and others."
- "Really beneficial, makes you think about real situations past and how you can learn and deal with future situations."
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search