Courses that have matched your search criteria
Leading Your Team & Raising the Bar
Overview of course
Our course Leading Your Team and Raising the Bar is essential for team leaders and managers who want to improve the performance of their team. Turning your team or department into an active and successful team takes consistent hard work, commitment, trust and organization.
In this atmosphere, the team works together in an organised manner to achieve specific goals and their relationships are based more on equality rather than hierarchy.
Our workshop sizes are kept to a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure our experienced trainers have time to help individuals understand any complex points.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for team leaders and managers who are looking to build a more motivated, solution-orientated, skilled working environment. One that everyone is happier and proud to be part of.
What will you learn?
We will show you how to understand individuals in your team and how to work with the different personalities that are present in your group. You will learn techniques to help you lead your team in a motivational way and deal with resistance that you could encounter from members of your team.
- How to build self-confidence and an inspiring management style.
- To appreciate and work with your teams dynamics.
- The importance of directions and values.
- To give and receive needed feedback and true recognition.
- How to motivate yourself and others.
- How to manage difficult or defiant team members.
- How to handle conflict and stress for long term affect.
Who is the trainer?
You may also be interested in?
- Time Management
- The Art of Delegation, Motivation and Empowerment
- Dealing with Difficult People and Negativity
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Mastering People Management
- The Advanced Management Programme
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills for Managers
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
By the end of the session you will feel……
…… inspired to put your new skills into practice and lead your team to success.
Other people like you who attented this course commented:
- “Another great course, the trainer is very engaging and I will take away a lot of useful tips and knowledge.”
- “Enjoyed and learnt a lot. Thank you.”
- “Very enjoyable, good pace and engaging tutor”
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search
Date Thu 19 October 2017
Venue Compton House (directions)
I would like to book for person
Cannot make these dates? Express an interest in the course and we will let you know when new dates are available
This is also available as an in house course - (for prices please contact us)