Courses that have matched your search criteria
Management Development Programme
All our training and development services can be delivered exclusively for you, on your premises or at a third party location.
We offer the full range of learning and development courses, from half-day sessions to multi-day, pan-European management development programmes. You can choose any of the courses listed in the directory, and we will create an integrated programme of training that is consistent with your aims and objectives. This also includes ILM accredited management training that we can combine with personal effectiveness and coaching interventions. If there's something you want that isn't listed, don't worry. Our trainers can develop bespoke content for you.
Sample Management Programme A: (Seven Days)
- Introduction - setting aims and objectives
- Leading your Team and Raising the Bar
- Assertiveness and Effective communication
- Dealing with Difficult People & Negativity
- Appraisals and Performance Management
- Coaching and Mentoring skills for Managers and Supervisors
- Bringing it all together – Effective People Management
Sample Management Programme B: (17 days)
- Effective Influencing & Negotiation skills
- ILM Induction
- Business Finance Made Easy
- ILM unit 1 (Communication in the workplace)
- Presentation Skills
- Excel Advanced
- ILM unit 1
- Project Management
- HR for Non- HR Managers
- ILM Unit 2 (Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness)
- Managing difficult customers
- Business Budgeting and Forecasting
- Business Systems
- ILM Unit 2
- Digital Marketing
- ILM Unit 2
- Closing Day / Presentations
Looking to create your own managament development programme from 2 to 2 days? We can partner you.
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
"We put the directors and senior managers through 4-day and 2-day management development programmes and team members were given bespoke internal training. We wanted this to be a top-down and bottom-up approach, ensuring that we embedded a professional development culture in our business as we continue our growth trajectory."
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search