Courses that have matched your search criteria
Managing Challenging & Demanding Customers
Overview of course
Our Managing Challenging and Demanding Customers course will give you the skills you need manage clients in a constructive way. Do you have to deal with demanding or challenging customers? Are you looking for creative as well as practical solutions that work?
This course is designed to reduce your stress, frustration, anger, disappointment or even, at times, feeling of inadequacy when you ask yourself, 'What can I do or say next to address this problem?'
Working with your challenging and demanding customers professionally and positively can make the difference between building a customer’s loyalty and losing them forever. You will learn how to manage demanding customers in a professional, decisive and constructive manner so that all parties are content.
Our workshop sizes are kept to a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure our experienced trainers have time to help individuals understand any complex points.
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who has to deal with clients or customers and manage expectations and complaints or have difficult conversations with customers.
What will you learn?
You will learn skills required to help you smooth over problems and difficulties that inevitably arise periodically. This course is packed with tips and techniques to help you manage difficult conversations and resolve issues in a constructive way. You will learn how to stop negative behaviour from affecting you. We will teach you how to maintain a professional manner even during difficult conversations.
- Develop your communication skills to deal more confidently with demanding customers
- Words and phrases you can rely on
- When and how to say 'no'
- Become more assertive v. passive or aggressive
- Use the right tone, pitch and pace to maintain your professional style
- How to stay in control and not take negative behaviour personally
- Solve problems and smooth ruffled feathers with skill, tact and patience
Who is the trainer?
You may also be interested in:
- Customer Service Excellence
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Assertiveness, Self Confidence and Communication
- Communicating with Confidence for Women
- Time Management
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
By the end of the session you will feel……
……feel confident that you know to cope with difficult customers in a constructive and professional way.
Other people like you who attented this course commented:
- “feeling very positive about making some changes, will hopefully be able to deal with some situations with more confidence.”
- “Very good course, presenter kept us interested throughout.”
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search
Date Thu 14 September 2017
Venue Compton House (directions)
I would like to book for person
Cannot make these dates? Express an interest in the course and we will let you know when new dates are available
This is also available as an in house course - (for prices please contact us)