Courses that have matched your search criteria
Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness
Intended for junior and middle managers, this three day course provides the skills to manage yourself and others. It can be taken as a standalone course, or as part of the ILM Level 5 in Leadership & Management.
The key learning themes are:
- Nature, purpose and importance of vision and mission in setting values and strategic direction
- Setting SMART objectives and priorities
- Basics of excellent time management including Dwight Eisenhower Grid
- Need for negotiating and influencing techniques
- Objectives terms of reference for projects
- Principles of delegation
- Control mechanisms to monitor outcomes
- Definitions of, and conflicts between, effectiveness and efficiency
- Target setting and performance indicators
- Monitoring and control techniques
If you'd like to upgrade to the ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management, please contact us. In addition to the workshops, delegates need to register with the ILM and complete two work based assignments.
Find out more about our ILM training by clicking here
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
Impact of this course
Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management, to foster business improvement
Engage middle managers with training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
Customise this qualification to your development needs
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search