Courses that have matched your search criteria
Sales & Marketing:
Selling through Good Customer Service
When we picture someone in sales we inevitably think of double glazing sales teams who use pressure tactics to sell their products. Yet selling and particularly suggestive or cross selling couldn’t be further away from that description.
The first difference is they are already a customer or someone making an enquiry; therefore they “want” you to give them proper service. Proper service can involve specifying other products that the customer doesn’t even realise they need but which are essential to give them the necessary outcome.
The key question must be do you have a product that a customer needs? Then you are not selling to them but helping them to decide on a product or service that is of benefit to them. In fact if you have a product of benefit to the customer then it is essential that you help them to obtain it.
Key Learning Themes
• Building a selling culture through good customer service
• Understanding what information we need from the customer
• Knowing why the customer should buy using “Consultative Selling”
• Knowing what the benefits are for the customer
• What are the emotions involved
• How do we influence rather than sell
• It is all in the language you use
• Overcoming the fear of suggestive or cross selling
• Understanding our FAB’s
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course