Courses that have matched your search criteria
Unlock your Potential with MBTI
28th April 2017, 09:00am - 12:30pm, Mount-Somerset Hotel & Spa, Taunton
Join us for a fun and engaging half day Masterclass where we'll introduce the concept of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) - a personality assessment tool that will help you better understand your own personality and that of those around you - and show how you can leverage this knowledge to unlock your true potential.
This Masterclass will take an in-depth look at how the highly regarded (and widely trusted) personality type assessment tool - MBTI - can provide a robust foundation from which to kickstart a programme of self and/or team development.
Who is it for?
This session is for anyone considering a programme of self or team development where one or more of the following areas will be a focus:
- Self awareness
- Personal development
- Management & leadership styles
- Enhanced communication
- Team effectiveness
- Career progression (but not recruitment)
What will you learn?
- How we each think and interpret our experiences differently
- How our natural preferences drive our actions, interests, needs, values and motivation
- How a better understanding of our own preferences can 1) Confirm what we may have already felt, perceived, thought to be true about our own personalities 2) Help us work to our strengths 3) Pinpoint areas for self-development
- How a better understanding of others preferences can 1) Improve the quality of our interactions with them 2) Improve our relationships with them 3) Broaden our outlook by providing an alternative perspective to our own
Join us for this participative half day Masterclass. Learn how MBTI raises self awareness of personality types which can benefit managers, leaders, support teams etc. See examples of reports and discuss how this can formulate further self awareness and coaching. Call us on 01392 409 198 if you'd like to find out more.
Other Masterclass events you might be interested in:Download a PDF of this course
Express your interest in this course by filling in the form below