Equip your new managers with the skills they need to succeed
Are you new in role or a first time manager looking for some personal development to help you become more confident in your role?
Due to increased demand, we've just added a new date for our most popular management course, Introduction to People Management. It's taking place on 23rd & 24th April, here in Exeter.
You can find out more here: https://www.crisp-cpd.com/training/courses/introduction-to-people-management
During this course, the key areas we'll be focusing on include:
- Management verses Leadership
- Management styles
- Adapting your communication and influence style to get the best from others
- Enhancing your interpersonal skills
- The basics of delegation
- Managing performance
- Undertaking effective and meaningful performance conversations that make a difference
- Facilitation and coaching skills
- Motivating and developing your team
- Giving & Receiving Feedback and Everyday Performance Handling
- Personal effectiveness and building team resilience
- Your Personal ‘To Do’ List
If you think a member of your team would benefit from some professional development around management, you can book using the link above, or call the team our 01392 409 198 for an informal chat.