Motivate and Reward your Managers with a Coaching qualification?
Coaching and mentoring are increasingly being recognised as key skills for managers in:
- managing change
- increasing resilience
- minimising conflict and
- fuelling growth
In an ever more uncertain and volatile world, it is essential to equip your managers to be more resilient, more confident and more steadfast.
We've been delivering in-house ILM training for years across the UK - that is to say, training teams within organisations.
New for 2019 though, even if you don't have a whole team to develop, but do have one or two managers who would benefit from ILM training, we'll be offering the following qualifications as Open Courses for the first time:
- ILM Level 3 Award in Coaching
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
This means that your managers will be learning alongside peers from other organisations.
These courses are designed to provide the skills and confidence to effectively coach others in an organisational context.
Who are these qualifications for?
The ILM Coaching qualifications are for new and existing managers or coaches who want to develop their coaching skills and confidence in order to be able to effectively coach others.
What will the training provide?
- An understanding of the principles, practice and benefits of workplace coaching
- Knowledge of recognised coaching models and the tools and techniques to support them
- Practical skills in coaching others with 1:1 tutor feedback
- Self-reflection and the ability to improve coaching skills
By joining one of our ILM Open Courses, your managers - will benefit from:
- A highly experiential course with in-depth workshops, peer and tutor support
- Personal expert tutor support including advice and guidance, feedback on draft assignments and supervision
- Support and resources at our Exeter training suite
- All course materials, a programme folder, workbook and access to a wide range of coaching resources
- 12 months access to resources on their ILM website
- An internationally recognised and respected ILM qualification and certificate upon successful completion
To find out more, please contact one our team for an informal chat on 01392 409 198.