Want to save 17% on our open course training?
Want to save money on your open course training? A Learning Passport:
- gives you 17% off each day of open course training
- provides 4 credits - that's any 4 days of open course training over a 12 month period
- can be shared amongst 2, 3 or 4 members of the team
- lets you book your courses as and when you need them
Buying your training with a Learning Passport makes sound financial sense.
Here are 3 ways your organisation could benefit:
1 Offer training to more than one member of the team;
- Got 2, 3 or 4 people who require training? No problem. Purchase a Learning Passport and use the credits for whoever needs it the most
2 Purchase multiple passports all with the same cost benefits;
- We don't put a limit on the number of passports an organisation can purchase. Effectively you could get 17% off 4, 8, 12 or more days of training by buying multiple passports. This means you could offer cost effective training to a whole team - selecting the most suitable course for each member
3 Help one person realise a personal development plan;
- For someone with a personal development plan (i.e. an emerging manager), a Learning Passport provides the flexibility to build a programme of training that works for them, from a vast choice of courses
Please feel free to call with any questions on 01392 409 198 or email us at email@example.com.