Why Is There A Buzz Around ILM At The Moment?
We're noticing a trend ...
There's a bit of a buzz around ILM* at the moment. We've been receiving an increase in the number of ILM enquiries and bookings. More and more organisations are choosing to offer their team the chance to study for an internationally recognised qualification.
* ILM is the UK's leading awarding body of leadership, coaching and management qualifications
We believe that more leaders are offering their staff the chance to study for an ILM qualification now because they want to better prepare them for a period of volatility and uncertainty.
As part of an ILM qualification, delegates will receive coaching and mentoring - key skills which can support them in:
- remaining positive and effective during a period of change
- increasing resilience
- minimising conflict
- fuelling growth
Did you know?
Globally, 70,000 people register for an ILM qualification every year, in fact more employers choose ILM programmes than any other specialist awarding body
How are organisations benefiting from having ILM qualified managers?
Managers who are studying for an ILM qualification are likely to:
- be more motivated
- be more engaged
- feel rewarded and valued by their organisation
What ILM qualifications do we offer?
- ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
- ILM Level 3 Award in Coaching
Or if you prefer:
Feel free to call us on 01392 409 198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask your ILM questions.