MBTI, EQ-i & P3 Profiling
Personality and behavioural profiling is a logical starting point for a programme of personal development.
It can be used to raise self-awareness, increase self-confidence and happiness, boost career prospects ...and consequently earning potential.
It can help you answer questions such as;
- What am I really good at?
- Am I playing to my strengths?
- What areas do I need to work on to improve my performance?
- How could raised self-awareness help me improve different areas of my life?
- What areas of my personality/behaviour are holding me back in my career/life?
Here at Crisp we use 3 different types of profiling tool, each looking at different behavioural or personality traits and each well recognised and highly regarded in the field of self development. These are MBTI, EQ-i and P3.
Each profile can be used to kickstart a journey of self or team development.
- a highly regarded and widely trusted assessment tool that measures personality traits - highlighting psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions and providing a robust foundation for life-long personal development
- the first scientifically valid and most widely used Emotional Intelligence tool - it examines an individual's social and emotional strengths and weaknesses - with this insight individuals can immediately set about their personal development in specific areas
- an on-line talent management system ideal for person-to-person or person-to-job fit. It is a highly effective way of quickly recognising the strengths of your team, the areas for development and for partnering natural skill-sets with specific roles within your organisation.
To find out more about each of these profiling tools, click on the links above or call us for an informal chat on 01392 409 198.