Exeter - Travel Information
Ground Floor, Compton House, 11 Park5, Harrier Way, Exeter, EX2 7HU.
Travel & Parking INFORMATION:
** Please note there is NO PARKING available at the Crisp training venue. Unregistered vehicles parked at Compton House are at risk of being fined or clamped.
Instead please use the pay and display car park which is immediately adjacent to our offices, charged at £2.90 per day*.
The Sat Nav postcode for the car park is: EX2 5GL (this takes you to Apple Lane, the car park is within the Park and Ride centre opposite, see directions below)
Directions to the car park are as follows:
- From the M5 – Leave the motorway at Junction 30, signposted Dawlish and Exeter A379
- At the roundabout take the exit signposted A379/ Middlemoor /Park and Ride
- Stay in the left lane, turning in to Sidmouth Road, following the sign for Sowton Park and Ride
- Go through the 1st set of traffic lights and then take the right hand lane, turning right at the 2nd set of lights, into Sowton Park and Ride
- Immediately turn right signposted “Car Sharers Use Pay and Display”. Park in this small car park and use the machine to pay and display*
- Approximately three quarters of the way in to the car park, on the left, is a gateway leading through to Park5. Crisp is the first office on the right (ground floor)
- From Exeter City Centre – If you are travelling from the A3015 Ring Road, A3183 (Heavitree Road) or B3181 (Pinhoe/Broadclyst) road, you will come to a roundabout next to Middlemoor Police Headquarters and Toby Carvery. At the roundabout, take the exit between the Toby Carvery and Police Headquarters, signposted Exmouth A376/ Sidmouth A3052/ Clyst St Mary
- Follow this road past the Devon and Somerset Middlemoor Fire Station on your left and under a railway bridge. At the next set of traffic lights turn left in to Sowton Park and Ride
- Immediately turn right signposted “Car Sharers Use Pay and Display”. Park in this small car park and use the machine to pay and display*. Approximately three quarters of the way in to the car park, on the left, is a gateway leading through to Park5. Crisp is the first office on the right (ground floor)
*Please note the machine accepts payment by cash (no change given but it does accept 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1 and £2 coins), by phone, by the iPhone/Android Phone and Pay Parking App and by text message.
Digby and Sowton train station is approximately a 5 minute walk from Park5.
- Follow the Cycle Path in the direction of 'Sowton Industrial Estate'. Keep walking until you see an entrance on the right hand side into Sowton Park and Ride car park then follow instructions above, or
- Follow the path into the Sowton Industrial Estate and turn right in to Harrier Way at the Exeter College building and follow the road in to Park5.
Exeter St Davids and Exeter Central stations are in the city centre. A taxi from these stations costs between £10-£13. Alternatively, bus services run from the city centre (see below)
Park5 is next door to Exeter’s Sowton Park and Ride station, served by the Blue bus service and service SR4 from stop 31, Paris Street, near the high street and bus station in Exeter City Centre.
These services run every 10-20 minutes between 6am and 7pm with limited stops – see the Stagecoach website for more information.
- The SR4 service travels via Heavitree Road, Honiton Road and Sowton Industrial Estate.
- The Blue Park and Ride service travels via Pinhoe Road, Hill Barton Road and Middlemoor Police Headquarters.
Both services end at the Sowton Park and Ride, which is a few minutes walk from Park5 (see car directions above for how to access the site)