Leadership & Management
New ways of working require new ways of managing and to succeed in a post pandemic world organisations are recognising the need to adapt to reflect the emerging demands of hybrid working patterns.
Providing your managers with the skills and confidence to realise maximum benefit and mitigate for the potential disadvantages of hybrid teams will ensure effective and efficient engaged working.
This thought-provoking online workshop will provide your team leaders and managers with the practical tips and techniques they’ll need, as well as the motivation required to embrace this new style of management.
The session will cover:
– Aligning hybrid working with a positive workplace culture
– Embracing the lessons and benefits of the last year and finding ways to mitigate for potential disadvantages
– Self-motivation and motivating others
– Setting meaningful goals and effective measurement of outputs
– The principles of Smart working
– Establishing trust and authenticity
– The role and importance of using appropriate communication style and channels
Managers and team leaders
If you are interested in a specific area of development but can’t find a relevant course, please let the Learning and Development Team at Mole Valley know. We add new courses all the time and would be happy to help.
Similarly, if you want to provide training for a whole team, please let the team at Mole Valley know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your need.