In line with current government guidance regarding social distancing, our face to face training is postponed until we hear otherwise... but that's no reason to put your professional development on hold!
We're able to offer the majority of our learning events (both Open Courses and In-Company training) as interactive and participative virtual sessions which you can attend from your home. All you'll need is:
- a laptop
- an internet connection and
- headphones (advisable but not essential)
Call one of our team to find out how we can help you keep your professional development on track whilst in lockdown - 01392 409 198
We're still taking bookings for face to face training later in the year, find out more below.
30 Years DELIVERING TRAINING!
We cover the full range of business skills development.
Here's an outline of the areas we provide learning in:
- Leadership - from our signature Being A Leader programme to our one day Compassionate Leadership programme and more in between
- Management - from one day Supervision and Delegation skills, to two day Introduction to People Management and bespoke management development programmes etc
- Finance & IT - including Finance for Non-Finance Manager training and 3 levels of Excel training etc
- Human Resources (HR) - from Appraisal Conversations to Essential HR for Managers to Recruiting and Interviewing Excellence etc
- Mindset - Emotional Intelligence, NLP and Mental Health Awareness at Work etc
- Effective Communication - Assertiveness, Self Confidence, Dealing with Difficult People etc
- Customer Services - Customer Service Excellence, Building Client Rapport etc
- Essential Business Skills - Time Management, Presentation Skills etc
- ILM accreditation - courses for Management and Coaching, at Level 3 and 5
If you don’t see anything that suits your needs in our full catalogue, we’ll happily create a course or programme for you. We only use qualified coaches and subject matter experts as trainers.