We're able to offer the majority of our learning events (both Open Courses and In-Company training) as interactive and participative virtual sessions which you can attend from wherever you happen to be working. All you'll need is:
- a laptop
- an internet connection and
- headphones (advisable but not essential)
Call one of our team to find out how we can support your team's learning - 01392 409 198
30 Years DELIVERING TRAINING!
We cover the full range of business skills development.
Here's an outline of the areas we provide learning in:
- Leadership - from our signature Being A Leader programme to our one day Compassionate Leadership programme and more in between
- Management - from one day Supervision and Delegation skills, to two day Introduction to People Management and bespoke management development programmes etc
- Finance & IT - including Finance for Non-Finance Manager training and 3 levels of Excel training etc
- Human Resources (HR) - from Appraisal Conversations to Essential HR for Managers to Recruiting and Interviewing Excellence etc
- Mindset - Emotional Intelligence, NLP and Mental Health Awareness at Work etc
- Effective Communication - Assertiveness, Self Confidence, Dealing with Difficult People etc
- Customer Services - Customer Service Excellence, Building Client Rapport etc
- Essential Business Skills - Time Management, Presentation Skills etc
- ILM accreditation - courses for Management and Coaching, at Level 3 and 5
If you don’t see anything that suits your needs in our full catalogue, we’ll happily create a course or programme for you. We only use qualified coaches and subject matter experts as trainers.