In line with current government guidance, we have re-opened our training suite and are now providing face to face, socially distanced learning in intimate groups alongside our virtual offering.
We're able to offer the majority of our learning events (both Open Courses and In-Company training) as interactive and participative virtual sessions which you can attend from wherever you happen to be working. All you'll need is:
- a laptop
- an internet connection and
- headphones (advisable but not essential)
Call one of our team to find out how we can support your team's learning - 01392 409 198
30 Years DELIVERING TRAINING!
We cover the full range of business skills development.
Here's an outline of the areas we provide learning in:
- Leadership - from our signature Being A Leader programme to our one day Compassionate Leadership programme and more in between
- Management - from one day Supervision and Delegation skills, to two day Introduction to People Management and bespoke management development programmes etc
- Finance & IT - including Finance for Non-Finance Manager training and 3 levels of Excel training etc
- Human Resources (HR) - from Appraisal Conversations to Essential HR for Managers to Recruiting and Interviewing Excellence etc
- Mindset - Emotional Intelligence, NLP and Mental Health Awareness at Work etc
- Effective Communication - Assertiveness, Self Confidence, Dealing with Difficult People etc
- Customer Services - Customer Service Excellence, Building Client Rapport etc
- Essential Business Skills - Time Management, Presentation Skills etc
- ILM accreditation - courses for Management and Coaching, at Level 3 and 5
If you don’t see anything that suits your needs in our full catalogue, we’ll happily create a course or programme for you. We only use qualified coaches and subject matter experts as trainers.