Face-to-face training (Covid-19)
Here at Crisp Professional Development, we are making a phased return to our provision of face to face training.
Of course, things have changed in recent months and we are all adjusting to the 'new normal'.
It is important to us that everyone continues to feel relaxed and comfortable whilst attending a Crisp learning event, to get the best learning experience possible.
Working Safer Together
For the safety of all of our clients and staff, we have put in place the following measures and adjustments for all events we hold.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work and learn safely from a COVID-19 secure workplace or work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot keep 2m apart, we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk.
For your peace of mind, the team at Crisp will, also be adhering to each of the following measures;
- If any delegate, or any member of their household, have been experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 (high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss or change to sense of smell or taste), they must notify Crisp and must not attend face-to face-training
- We have reduced our maximum number of delegates using our training room to 6 people. This means there is ample room to comply with social distancing regulations.
- Each delegate will have an individual table, keeping them at a safe distance from other delegates. Their learning space will include everything they would usually enjoy whilst on a Crisp course - including an individual bottle of water and glass, a workbook and notepaper if needed - and so there'll be no need to use shared resources.
- For the time being, it's safer for us not to provide access to hot drinks, but please feel free to bring your own flask.
- We will continue to provide our fantastic lunches, but these will be supplied in individual portions.
- We have stepped up our cleaning routine and all surfaces will be regularly wiped down with disinfectant and the office cleaned professionally throughout the week. Doors will be propped open and windows opened where possible to ensure adequate ventilation.
- WHO approved hand sanitiser will be available - we'll ask delegates to use it each time they enter the training suite and at any other point they wish to throughout the day.
- Ground floor toilets will be available for client and Crisp team use only, on a strictly one-in, one-out policy.
- Our follow-up surveys will be sent out electronically after the course.
- Upon arrival, all delegates will be asked to read and sign a declaration, agreeing to a series of additional measures (see attached document for info)
Most importantly, the quality of our training and coaching delivery will be the same as it always was! Sessions will still be participative, engaging, thought-provoking and practical.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to get in touch.