There is a true art to creating a team who can do all of the following, even when you are not around;
- focus their time and effort on the right priorities at any given time
- make the right decisions
- remain motivated and dedicated to achieving their goals
Creating a team that can perform in this way requires time, planning and a behavioural shift on the part of the manager. He or she needs to train, encourage and inspire his team to work effectively and independently. Communications to them must be consistent, direct and motivational so that they know what they need to do and have the desire to do it.
Our Management Development programmes, which run from 4 days to 2 years, are mostly an in-house offering and will be tailored just for you. We'll work with you to create the right programme content that will deliver the optimum value to your managers, based on the challenges and circumstances unique to your organisation.
The following workshops can be tailored for your business and delivered as in-house options just for you:
- Leading your Team and Raising the Bar (also available as an Open course)
- Introduction to People Management (also available as an Open course)
- Mastering People Management (also available as an Open course)
- Coaching Skills for Managers (also available as an Open course)
- Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness (also available as an Open course)
- Being a Leader
For a fully Accredited ILM course, we also offer: