Courses that have matched your search criteria
Assertiveness, Self Confidence & Communication (Face-to-Face)
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more here
This course will be delivered live and face-to-face by our coach.
Our Assertiveness, Self Confidence and Communication course will provide you with methods and techniques to communicate with increased confidence and to present yourself more assertively in order for you to make a powerful, positive impression on others.
Building self-confidence and assertiveness is probably a lot easier than you think.
'Non-assertive' people (in other words 'normal people') do not generally want to transform into being excessively dominant people. You can, however, be assertive without being excessively dominant.
Your ability to effectively articulate your thoughts and ideas is critical to your success in any endeavour in and out of the workplace. Your trainer for this workshop has worked as a Senior Manager/Director within a range of successful businesses: from Disney through to Homebase.
Who is it for?
This assertiveness and self-confidence training course is for you if you feel you would benefit from improving your confidence and your ability to make a powerful and positive impact. Furthermore, the course caters for you whatever stage of your career you are at.
What will you learn?
This workshop starts by defining assertiveness and exploring the impact you have in the workplace (primarily through your language and body language). You will learn how to efficiently and effectively recognise behaviours in others as well as looking inward to recognise your own behaviour type. The course will give you strategies for confidence building and will give tips on how to best give and receive feedback as well as asking those difficult questions. The workshop will end by furnishing you with assertiveness techniques and will provide you with a toolkit to take back to your workplace.
By the end of this course, you will know how to:
- Present yourself in a consistently assertive manner to make a powerful and positive impact
- Say “no” positively and effectively
- Recognise different types of behaviour and its potential impact
- Become more able to resist the pressure and dominance of excessively dominant people
- Stand up to bullies and bully tactics
- Exert a little more control in situations that are important to you
- Recognise potential conflict and adopt skills to manage it
- Talk confidently to people and be heard
You may also be interested in…
- Assertivenesss, Self Confidence & Communication (Online)
- Dealing with Difficult People and Negativity (Online)
- Becoming a more Assertive and Confident Woman (Online)
- The Art of Delegation, Motivation and Empowerment (Online)
- Customer Service Excellence (Online)
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
By the end of the session you will feel ...
... able to adopt a positive and powerful impact back in your workplace.
Other people like you who attented this course commented:
- "Really insightful day - I feel I have a learnt a great deal”
- “Interesting and relevant. I will be applying thing to my workplace and sharing knowledge”
- “Thank you for sharing your knowledge and thanks for making the course personal to each of us. Exceeded expectations”
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search