Courses that have matched your search criteria
Building Effective Customer Relationships
Overview of course
This course, aimed at anyone with a client-facing role, helps build customer relationships by focusing on key customer service skills such as enhanced listening, adapting style to suit the interaction, how to give effective advice on a product or service, whilst also looking at the skills needed to up-sell and cross-sell.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at any customer-facing staff - not necessarily traditional sales people - but also account managers or individuals who visit or call clients in order to advise on and promote products, events or services.
What will you learn?
You will learn a combination of skills from enhanced communication, improved customer service, conversational selling to effective persuading and influencing.
- Using NLP and emotional intelligence skills to enhance customer interactions
- Building a better focus on your customers so that you know how they interact with your organisation and how you can improve and increase their interactions with you
- Adopting the 'Connect-Enquire-Engage' to upserve your customers
- Practicing enhanced listening and questioning skills
- The 6 principles of persuasion
- Overcoming objections
- Highlighting Features and Benefits
- The 'Close'
You may also be interested in:
- Managing Customers' Expectations and Handling Dissatisfaction
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course