Courses that have matched your search criteria
Overview of the Course
This one-day masterclass is designed for senior leaders to spend time in a supportive environment with peers to explore key concepts of being a leader including some of the underlying perceptions and potential barriers to embracing the leadership role.
We will spend time understanding what it means to be authentic and compassionate whilst operating in a systems environment.
The day will pose questions and provide 'food for thought' on what is needed in order to overcome common leadership challenges. It will build practical techniques to enable you to be your authentic best in today’s often challenging, working environment.
Our workshop sizes are kept to a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure so that they are experiential and our experienced trainers have time for individual input.
Who is it for?
Senior Leaders who want to deepen their understanding and skills for managing some of the lesser-recognised obstacles that can get in the way of achieving our full potential whilst remaining authentic.
- Your Authentic Self - aligning with your values, meaning and purpose
- Compassionate Leadership
- Unconscious Bias and Gender
- Impostor Syndrome
- Being a Systems Leader
You may also be interested in:
This course can be booked as:
- a one-off course, please click the 'Booking Details' button below to get started
- one credit from a Learning Passport giving you a discount off the full price, please call us to purchase a Learning Passport
- an In-Company training course, just for your team, please call us to discuss
Please call us on 01392 409 198 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.Download a PDF of this course