Courses that have matched your search criteria
Customer Service Excellence
Overview of course
Our Customer Service Excellence training course will show you how great customer relation skills will give your company the edge and keep your customers happy and loyal.
The customer experience is the key differentiator between businesses. Excellence in customer relationships creates a positive brand image and ensures your customer will return or refer your product / service to someone else.
This course will build on your present customer service skills and introduce new ones. During the day, you will enhance your skills in communication, learn how to project a more confident and professional image and develop the skills to handle challenging people and situations to ensure the best possible customer experience.
Our workshop sizes are kept to a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure our experienced trainers have time to help individuals understand any complex points.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for anyone who has a client facing role who wants to make their job easier by being able to communicate in a professional and constructive way with clients.
What will you learn?
This course will show you why managing customers' expectations and handling dissatisfaction are vital to an organisation’s success. We will teach you how to act in a professional manner in person and on the phone. We will demonstrate the importance of managing your client’s expectations. We will teach you skills and techniques to help you become a better listener and to elicit important information in a friendly and professional manner.
- Why exceeding your customers’ expectations should be the norm. Being the Ambassador
- Understanding your customers’ needs, styles, sense of value and expected service
- Everything counts! How to recognize the balance between competency and genuine empathy
- The communication process
- Influencing over the telephone
- Engaged listening and encouraging
- What is your personal style and what is your customer’s
- When customers are difficult or challenging – don’t take it personally
- Managing difficult situations with confidence and knowledge
- Difficult styles – behaviours exhibited and coping strategies
Who is the trainer?Download a PDF of this course
Date Wed 21 April 2021
Venue Compton House, Exeter (directions)
I would like to book for person
Can't make these dates? Express an interest in the course and we will let you know when new dates become available