Courses that have matched your search criteria
Embracing Change (2)(MVF)
This course is exclusively for employees of Mole Valley Farmers
This course is delivered over 2 x 90 minute sessions and you will need to be available to attend both.
- Day 1: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Day 2: 10:00am - 11:30am
Why learn about change? It’s a truism that we live in unpredictable times, characterised by the acronym VUCA – volitivity, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. We can argue that change is a constant, that in fact all times are uncertain and complex, but it does seem the rate and breadth of change, and sheer flow of information and speed of decision making, is causing an impact on personal and organisational well-being.
Who is it for?
This course is for you if:
- You’ve resisted a change because it was forced upon you
- You’ve concentrated on the negative impact rather than the possibilities
- You’d like to understand your personal and group beliefs about change
- It would be useful to feel more in control of personal and organisational changes
- You are responsible for leading others through change
What will I learn?
You will discover and challenge your assumptions about change; how building up resilience will enable you to embrace and flourish during a change programme. This will then enable you to manage and communicate the change within an organisational context.
- What do we mean by change?
- Our emotional responses to change
- Fixed v. learning mindsets
- Why do we react?
- Working with our strengths and building resilience
- Three models of change
- What’s changing and why?
How to make a booking:
This session can be booked online. Simply fill in the delegate details at the bottom of the page to get started.
A note about attending a ‘Virtual’ training session:
These virtual courses will be run using Microsoft Teams as a conferencing platform. If you've never used Microsoft Teams or any other video conferencing platform before don't worry, it's quite straightforward!
The only equipment you will need to attend, is a laptop/PC with audio and video capability, a good internet connection as well as somewhere quiet to sit and share a 'virtual learning space' with us for the duration of the session.
Other virtual courses exclusive to Mole Valley Farmers include:Download a PDF of this course