Courses that have matched your search criteria
Emotionally Intelligent Selling
Overview of course
Our Emotionally Intelligent Selling course focusses on building rapport. Teachers, Healthcare professionals, IT support, CEOs, Receptionists are all in sales. If your job involves persuading or influencing someone to part with their energy, time or money then this course is for you. The world has changed. Buyers have much more information to hand. There are very few unique products or competitive advantages, and so, more often than not, people will buy from someone who listens to and understands them. Our workshop sizes are kept to a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure our experienced trainers have time to help individuals understand any complex points.
Who is it for?
Anyone whose job involves persuading or influencing someone and is looking for a new way of developing business opportunities.
What will you learn?
Have you met someone who seems to have an innate ability for connecting with people? They are much more attuned to the feelings of others and as such can create a sense of trust and understanding in a matter of minutes. We will explore the behaviours and competencies that lead to enhanced emotional intelligence, and how these can give you the competitive advantage over other sales people.
- What are empathy, trust and rapport?
- The new ABC of selling
- Your communication style
- Advanced listening skills and body-language work
- Four levels of understanding
- Asking great questions to raise understanding
- Getting on someone else’s wavelength
- Adopting a positive mind-set for success
Who is the trainer?
You may also be interested in?
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
By the end of the session you will feel…
….. more confident in your ability to build purposeful business relationships
Other people like you who attented this course commented:
- “Worth every penny happy to do more in the future. And other offices would benefit from this kind of training.
- “Sean is an excellent trainer and I find his methods and approach fascinating. He manages to keep our concentration throughout the day, which is no mean feat and create a good balance of talking to us and allowing conversation/discussion to flow within the group”
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search