Courses that have matched your search criteria
Human Resources (HR):
How to run effective employee forums
Informing and consulting with your employees brings many benefits, especially in the areas of performance, motivation and engagement. This highly interactive workshop is for businesses that want to run effective and efficient Employee Forums.
Key learning themes:
- Expectations and behaviours within the employee forum
- Understanding confidentiality in the context of information and consultation
- Communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Building confidence and being assertive to ensure that it is true representation
- Ensuring personal agendas do not impact upon representation
- Encouraging full contribution from all members
- Guide to the company’s grievance and discipline policies
- Understanding a representative’s role in a grievance / discipline / Flexible working meeting
- Understanding how discipline / poor performance works with an insight into investigation
- Role of the representative in a grievance or disciplinary situation
- Q&A session
This can also be run as a half day session.
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
Run by an experienced HR Consultant and Trainer, this is an in house course for businesses with more than 50 employees that need to conform to the Information and Consultation of Employees (ICE) Regulations.
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search