Courses that have matched your search criteria
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
All our Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) programmes are designed to give practising or aspiring supervisors and managers a solid foundation in their formal development.
We combine face-to-face learning workshops and self study, with the support of a dedicated tutor to create a bespoke package of learning that is right for the candidates and provides a visible return on investment.
About the Course
Candidates can study, in their own time and at their own pace, using their self study guide which then maximises the productivity of the workshops. All learning is measured against guided learning hours and credit value.
We take the stress out of organising the programme: our price includes assessment, compliance, 1-2-1 support and all training materials*
*Please Note: candidates must also pay an ILM registration fee.
All candidates attend an induction session, designed to help familiarise them with the programme and understand how their role fits with the qualification. Each candidate will attend four relevant one-day workshops, to support their learning.
To complete the qualification, all candidates are required to complete two work-based assignments (one for each unit of study outlined below).
- Communication in the Workplace
- Problem Solving
Dedicated tutorial support is provided throughout the course and all candidates are eligible for membership of the ILM.
Who is this training suitable for?
The Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management is ideal for practising team leaders and supervisors looking to move up to the next level or management or anyone who has management responsibilities but no formal training.
- Course Structure: 4 x full days face-to-face training, 1:1 tutorials, phone/email support, self study
- Who is this training course for? Practising team leaders and supervisors looking to move up to the next level
- Location: At our training venue at Compton House, Exeter or your premises for your team
Looking for an ILM qualification for a whole team of people?
We can deliver our ILM qualifications for groups of 6-12 people at a time, at your premises or ours - just call us for further details.
To discuss this course further, please contact us on 01392 409198Download a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
- Get a nationally accredited qualification with one of our ILM packages
- Gain a range of key management skills to put them into practise in your own role
- Develop your own leadership and management skills, applying your own knowledge, values and motivations
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search