Courses that have matched your search criteria
ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
This qualification is designed for leaders, managers, HR professionals and individuals wishing to develop a coaching practice grounded in an understanding of the principles and concepts of Coaching and Mentoring.
About the course:
Throughout the training, candidates will explore the purpose and impact of workplace coaching and gain an understanding of the role, responsibilities, behaviours and characteristics of an effective workplace coach.
The course will combine practical experience and reflection with theoretical understanding of coaching models, tools, techniques and strategies.
To gain the qualification delegates will need to:
- Attend all 6 days of Workshops
- Complete written assignments and submit a portfolio for assessment
- Practice and record 12 hours of work placed coaching
The three mandatory units consist of:
- Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring within an Organisational Context
- Undertaking Effective Coaching or Mentoring within an Organisational Context
- Reviewing Own Ability as a Coach or Mentor within an Organisational Context
Dedicated tutorial support is provided throughout the course and all candidates are eligible for student membership of the ILM, with access to a wealth of additional online resources.
*Please Note: an ILM registration fee is applicable to all candidates. This training is available as both Open (when numbers reach 6+) and In-House training.
Who is this course suitable for?
Anyone with a responsibility for coaching others.
- Course Length: 6 x full days, face-to-face tutorial + workplace coaching
- Who is this training course for? Leaders, managers and HR professionals wanting to coach others
- Location: Open Course training will take place at the Crisp Professional Development training suite in Exeter. For In-House training, you choose the location.
Download a PDF of this course