Courses that have matched your search criteria
Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness (1 Day)
As companies grow they tend to evolve and shape themselves around their existing needs.
Whilst they might be meeting their performance targets, they may not be doing so in the most efficient or effective way. Not only could this be having an effect on the bottom line, but also, in many cases, it could be holding back growth.
This course is designed for those in charge of a department, factory, or business as a whole, and is full of tools and diagnostics that can be used to create a more effective and efficient business whilst looking at what savings that can be made throughout the process.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for unit heads, department heads, company leaders, directors and trustees.
This course will give you an understanding of how to use the following tools and techniques:
- Using the Effectiveness and Efficiency Matrix
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Monitoring and Controlling Operational Performance
- Gaining a full understanding of Operational Management
- Operational strategy and its importance to the business
- Meeting the 5 key performance indicators
- Understanding the Shewhart model – PDCA
- Looking at Kaizen and the need for continuous improvement
- Tackling the 7 Wastes in any business (Lean theory)
- Understanding Costs and where savings can be made
- The five stages of analysing and eliminating problems
Other workshops you might be interested in:
- Leading Your Team and Raising the Bar
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Introduction to NLP
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills for Managers
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport, find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
By the end of this course, you will have...
... a range of tools and techniques at your disposal to improve performance and reduce waste in your department or organisation.
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search
Date Tue 20 October 2020
Venue Compton House, Exeter (directions)
I would like to book for person
Can't make these dates? Express an interest in the course and we will let you know when new dates become available
This is also available as an in house course - (for prices please contact us)