Courses that have matched your search criteria
Managing People Through Change (Virtual)
Change is a law of life. It happens when we least expect it and almost inevitably, it’s disruptive, whether it’s at home or at work.
Change can also be overwhelming.
When changes happen in the workplace, the team will look to their manager for guidance.
By understanding how we all think and how change unfolds, we can better understand how we respond to change and how we can therefore choose to better cope with it.
Managers that understand this can use that understanding to improve how they support and manage their teams through the whole process.
Who’s it for?
Anyone managing a team through a period of change. That might be operational change through the introduction of new processes, or technological change through new systems. Alternatively, the changes might be strategic or even unexpected. Whatever the change, this course will help delegates establish the steps they should take to manage their team through it.
By the end of this session, delegates will feel better able to:
- Analyse how we think about and respond to different situations
- Identify how we worry about new, different and changing situations unnecessarily
- Manage and challenge your inner dialogue
- Gain insight into the stages we all go through as we experience and embrace change
- Manage and support your team through change
- Really actively listen to your team/colleagues
- Explore a range of strategies to build and boost your resilience
- Build a Personal Action Plan to help build resilience
- Feel better (we hope) about yourself as a result of all of the above!
This virtual session runs from 09:30am - 13:00pm, with breaks included.
A note about attending a 'Virtual' training session
This course will be run on the Zoom video conferencing platform.
If you've never used Zoom - or any other video conferencing platform - before don't worry, it's quite straightforward!
Before the session, we'll send you instructions to help you get started. The key thing is to ensure that your video and audio settings are working, which you can test before the session.
All you'll need is a laptop/PC with audio and video capability, a good internet connection and somewhere quiet to sit and share a 'virtual learning space' with us for 3.5 hours.
Book your place
To book this virtual course, click 'Booking Details' below, enter the delegate details and follow the prompts through to the payment page.
Alternatively, email us at email@example.com or call 01392 409 198 with more details and we'll book you on.
Bring this course 'In-House'
If you're interested in running this course exclusively for your team, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01392 409 198 and let's start a conversation. We'd be delighted to help you.
Other virtual courses you might be interested in:
- Thinking Differently
- Appraisal Conversations
- Managing Virtual Teams
- Mindfulness and Resilience
- Planning for Post Lockdown - Reintegrating the Team
- Choosing your State and Energy
- Introduction to NLP - Learning How People Tick
- Delivering Customer Excellence