Courses that have matched your search criteria
Managing Virtual Teams (Virtual)
We are constantly having to change the way we approach the working environment, through innovation and the advancement of technology. As managers, we need to learn to embrace these changes.
This Managing Virtual Teams course will examine the key elements that will help both individuals and managers to work more productively as a team.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at anyone working in remote or virtual teams.
Numbers are limited to a maximum of 10 delegates to ensure that our experienced trainer has the time to assist each delegate with any personal complex points that may arise during the day.
What will you learn?
This course will begin by examining the connection between creating the right environment and building trust within virtual teams. We will also examine the importance of regular and clear communication between all team members.
Whilst communication tools are constantly being developed and improved through technological advancements, we will discuss some of the practical team and project tools available.
Finally, we'll examine how the manager can motivate and inspire the performance of both the individual and the team when they are in separate locations.
- Analyse the characteristics and behaviour of virtual teams
- Examine some of the differences between flexible, remote and virtual teams, whilst focussing on the shared key principles
- Understand the need for trust and collaboration within teams
- Recognise the need for clear, open and regular communication
- Review some of the practical tools for managing virtual teams
- Examine how to get the best out of your team by managing performance
This virtual session runs from 09:30am - 13:00pm, with breaks included.
A note about attending a 'Virtual' training session
This course will be run on the Zoom video conferencing platform.
If you've never used Zoom - or any other video conferencing platform - before don't worry, it's quite straightforward!
Before the session, we'll send you instructions to help you get started. The key thing is to ensure that your video and audio settings are working, which you can test before the session.
All you'll need is a laptop/PC with audio and video capability, a good internet connection and somewhere quiet to sit and share a 'virtual learning space' with us for 3.5 hours.
Book your place
To book this virtual course, click 'Booking Details' below, enter the delegate details and follow the prompts through to the payment page.
Alternatively, email us at email@example.com or call 01392 409 198 with more details and we'll book you on.
Bring this course 'In-House'
If you're interested in running this course exclusively for your team, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01392 409 198 and let's start a conversation. We'd be delighted to help you.
Other virtual courses you might be interested in:
- Thinking Differently
- Appraisal Conversations
- Managing People Through Change
- Mindfulness and Resilience
- Planning for Post Lockdown - Reintegrating the Team
- Choosing your State and Energy
- Introduction to NLP - Learning How People Tick
- Delivering Customer Excellence