Courses that have matched your search criteria
Masterclass Event: Embracing Change
Organisations need to change and adapt at an ever-increasing pace.
But managing change and avoiding the pitfalls that come with it can be extremely challenging and teams often end up feeling demotivated and resentful.
This session will focus on the key elements of making change work successfully and bringing people with you.
Who is it for?
Anyone involved in managing or communicating changes in an organisation, or who would like to develop their understanding of their teams’ responses to change.
What will you learn?
- Lewin’s 3 Stage Model of change: an easy to use framework for the change process
- Planning change and reducing the risks using Force Field Analysis
- The importance of taking a systems perspective
- How people respond to change: the Change Curve
- Making the case: how to communicate change
- How to guide and motivate people through change
A fun and interactive session bringing the key elements of making successful change happen to life.Download a PDF of this course
Express your interest in this course by filling in the form below