Courses that have matched your search criteria
Mastering People Management
Your ability to master your people management skills will have a significant impact on your success as a manager. Making the most of your people and building confidence (both yours and theirs) is the purpose of this course.
Over the two days, we’ll look at your behaviour as a manager and will examine whether it allows you to maximise your team’s effectiveness or if it is holding your team back.
This workshop is limited to a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure that our experienced trainer has the time to assist you with any personal complex points that may arise during the day.
Who is it for?
This two day programme is designed for any delegates who have completed our Introduction to People Management course and have had time to put that learning into practice, or for any individual who has some experience of managing people. If you want to learn how to get the very best out of your team as well as improving your confidence and performance as a manager, then this course will provide you with the skills and behaviours necessary to achieve this.
What will you learn?
You’ll learn to look closely at your current style of management and to recognise the impact it has on people. You’ll also learn to recognise and take advantage of the existing strengths within the team so that you can maximise team motivation and efficiency.
- Recognise what makes you stand out from the crowd
- Learn how your behaviour and communication style directly impacts on those around you
- Know when to adapt your management style at work
- Understand how others perceive you
- Recognise and appreciate the team’s dynamics
- Empower the team for higher performance
- Develop a more motivated and inspired team
- Manage challenging and defiant team members in a positive and constructive manner
- Critically assess your own management methods and create your personal toolbox
- More efficiently and effectively manage yourself and others
You may also be interested in…
- Leading Your Team and Raising the Bar
- ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- The Art of Delegation, Motivation and Empowerment
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
When you have finished this course you will feel…
...confident in your ability to take your team’s performance to the next level by drawing on the skills and behaviours you have added to your personal management toolbox.
Other people like you who attended this course commented:
- “Fantastic facilitator. Extremely helpful with individual situations and excellent explanations - thank you”
- “Thank you so much, this course has been a real eye opener. I will be coming back for more courses”
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search
Dates 16th and 23rd September 2021
Venue The Crisp Virtual Classroom (directions)
I would like to book for person
Can't make these dates? Express an interest in the course and we will let you know when new dates become available
This is also available as an in house course - (for prices please contact us)