Courses that have matched your search criteria
We're all involved in negotiations on a daily basis. So, whether we like it or not, we are all negotiators.
Negotiation and influencing are essential skills for us to master if we are to be successful in business and of course, in our everyday lives.
What will I learn?
On this one day course, you will learn to narrow down what it is you really want to get out of the negotiation, as well as taking the time to understand what your counterpart wants. We'll examine a real life historical case study that shows the importance of doing research on the negotiation.
We'll look at why it's important to have the right perspective towards the negotiation process and the potential outcomes, as well as examining how to employ different negotiation styles in different situations in order to give you an advantage.
Throughout the day, there will be a series of practical workshops for delegates to examine real life situations where we need to negotiate and influence.
- see things from our counterpart’s point of view
- preparation, planning and the negotiation checklist
- learning to separate people from the problem
- understanding the problem in order to find the right solution
- the importance of active listening within communication
- developing your BATNA and understanding your WAP
- tough tactics and dealing with difficult people
- having a clear negotiation strategy
Interested in 'Negotiation Skills' training for yourself or for your team?
Simply enter your name, email address and a contact phone number in the boxes below and we'll get straight back to you.
You may also be interested in ...
- The Essential Art of Persuasion and Influence
- Assertiveness, Self Confidence and Communication
- Introduction to People Management