Courses that have matched your search criteria
Positive Psychology, Strengths & Resilience (Face-to-Face)
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more here
This course will be delivered live and face-to-face by our coach.
Positive psychology supports our ability to tap into our strengths and increase our wellbeing and resilience. Working with strengths makes people more confident, energetic, more engaged and increases performance, self-esteem and personal growth.
Resilience is far more than stress management - by acknowledging, understanding and building our mental and emotional resilience we can tackle stress, deal with long term issues and we can even stretch ourselves to achieve our goals, reaching and fulfilling our greatest potential and feeling on top of the world.
Who is this course for?
This one day course introduces techniques from positive psychology to enable you to take control and increase levels of personal responsibility. It focuses on the self, how our mind-set influences our behaviours which in turn creates our reality.
- Our reality - it’s all invented. “We don’t describe the world we see; we see the world we describe”
- Think, Feel, Action, Result
- Cause and effect - being in control
- Be aware of your emotions and their impact on your actions
- Working with strengths
- The power of your positive mind-set
- Being more present - paying attention to the mind and body
- Adding joy to life to build resilience
- Know your purpose - enhance your wellbeing and happiness
- Stretching ourselves and building new neural pathways
- Creating realistic, positive and achievable goals
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but nobody thinks of changing himself" - Leo Tolstoy
You may also be interested in…
- Dealing with Difficult People and Negativity
- Communicating with Confidence for Women
- The Art of Delegation, Motivation and Empowerment
- Customer Service Excellence
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Click here to find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
"Very useful in getting us to think about why we do what we do, what motivates us individually and what we want to gain from it for us and for the company."
"Excellent course content and Julia is fab, fun and knowledgable"
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search
Date Thu 4 November 2021
Venue Maximus House, Exeter (directions)
I would like to book for person
Can't make these dates? Express an interest in the course and we will let you know when new dates become available
This is also available as an in house course - (for prices please contact us)