Courses that have matched your search criteria
Problem Solving & Decision Making
In all aspects of our life we encounter daily decision making challenges.
In the workplace those decisions can have a major affect on the business and if it goes wrong can have serious financial consequences.
This course is designed to help identify the root cause of the problems within the business and to help make the necessary decisions to enable changes to be implemented. It is also for those who are looking to make annual improvement to their business.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for supervisors and managers looking to eliminate problems and make better decisions in order to improve the efficiency of their team.
What will I learn?
You'll learn how to identify the root cause of a problem and how to use a 7-step approach to solving it, as well as working with tools to make good decisions, avoid waste in a business and communicate change.
- Looking at the root cause of a problem
- The tools of problem solving
- The 7-step problem solving approach
- What? Why? How? Three keys to decision making
- The effective & efficient versus the ineffective & inefficient
- Looking at the 7 wastes within a business (Lean)
- What is a decision?
- Mind the traps in decision making
- Decision making tools
- The Change Curve
- How to communicate the change
Your Course Tutor
- Bill Allen - Senior Crisp Associate
You may also be interested in:
- Managing for Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Dealing with Difficult People and Negativity
- Introduction to People Management
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more here.Download a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
By the end of this course you will feel ...
... confident in your ability to successfuly identify the root cause of problems which might be holding your business back and be able to make the necessary decisions to implement change.
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search
Date Tue 10 December 2019
Venue Compton House, Exeter (directions)
I would like to book for person
Cannot make these dates? Express an interest in the course and we will let you know when new dates are available