Courses that have matched your search criteria
The Art Of Selling
Our The Art of Selling course is an interactive one day sales training workshop which will examine what makes a successful sales person in today’s market and show you how the power of influence and credibility can help you achieve sales excellence.
Selling has changed and as a result effective selling requires a new set of skills. According to research 90% of sales are now made before a buyer and seller even meet.
Come prepared to explore your behaviours and attitudes and how they affect your customers. There will be ample time made available for reflection and debate.
Our workshop sizes are kept to a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure our experienced trainers have time to help individuals understand any complex points.
Who is it for?
We are all selling all of the time so this course is for you whether you are new to sales or a seasoned salesperson looking for new ideas to boost your success. Recent delegates have included individuals from a local district council and sellers of everything from concrete to modern farming equipment and energy.
What will you learn?
This one day interactive workshop will begin by expelling the myths surrounding selling ie. Sales people are born, not made. There will be an initial emphasis on looking inward and identifying your attitudes, main drivers and strengths before you learn about building strong relationships with both new and existing clients. You will dedicate some time to the importance of planning and explore buying behaviours and patterns. You will learn the value of effective questioning when it comes to selling and leave with some provoking questions of your own to work with. Finally you will learn how to handle objections from customers and take away some tools to enable you to close the sale more effectively before creating a personal sales action plan to keep you on track when you return to your workplace.
By the end of this course, you will know how to:
- Better understand the new world of selling
- Understand what makes an effective sales person
- Establish what makes people buy
- Identify buying behaviours and patterns
- Effectively identify, develop and mature new clients
- Ask the most effective questions when selling
- Effectively handle objections
- Determine when to walk away from a sale
- Successfully close a sale
- Handle the after sales process effectively
- Create a personal sales action plan
Who is your trainer?
Bill Allen, Senior Crisp Associate
You may also be interested in…
- Emotionally Intelligent Selling – How to build Trust and Rapport
- Dealing with Difficult People and Negativity
- Time Management
- Supervision Skills
- Assertiveness, Self-Confidence and Communication
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
When you have finished this session you will feel…
…..more confident about selling more effectively.
People like you who have attended this course, commented:
- “Very informative and helpful – thank you”
- “Packed full of really useful tips that I look forward to putting into practice once I get back to the office”
- “It helped me identify aspects of my selling that need tweaking”
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search