Courses that have matched your search criteria
Essential Business Skills:
Train the Trainer
Overview of course
Our Train the Trainer course will show you how to deliver effective training. The effectiveness of training depends on the trainer’s ability to share their knowledge and skills and facilitate learning.
This course develops your knowledge and skills to enable you to be clear in structure, be able to confidently manage a group or an individual through their training, learning and development process. It will show you how to understand key elements of behaviour and overcome any barriers you may have to being an excellent trainer.
Our course sizes are kept to a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure our experienced trainers have time to help individuals understand any complex points.
Who is it for?
This training course is a must for anyone who is responsible for training and developing individuals and/or groups. Whether you are new to the role or are experienced but want a refresher, this course will give you the tools to deliver and share knowledge effectively.
What will you learn?
This course will highlight the benefits of investing in training and outlines the roles and responsibilities of a trainer. It will demonstrate different training styles and learning techniques. You will understand how to deliver training to suit different learning styles. We will show you techniques to maximise delegate engagement and how to build good rapport with those you are training.
- The theory of training and development
- How to identify the key ways in which adults learn
- How to apply the 'rules of engagement'
- Training skills and techniques
- Learn how to interact effectively with delegates and build rapport
- The art of demonstration and how to put it in to practice
Who is the trainer?
Val Moulton – Senior Crisp Associate
** This workshop can be booked as a one-off course, or as part of our ILM recognised CPD Essentials Programme.
You may also be interested in:
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
By the end of the session you will feel….
….. you can design structured, motivational material and deliver enjoyable learning events that will be remembered!
Other people like you who attented this course commented:
- “Didn’t think I would come away with much with it being a one day session only, but it has certainly surprised me. A realisation about myself as well as learning”
- “I feel that the training provided was of the highest quality, the biggest thing for me was that it made you think about how you can become a better trainer and not just gave you some cheesy lines.”
- “I found the course very interesting as it looked at a lot of what I feel are my personal weaknesses, I felt the presentation was excellent and would recommend to any other trainers”
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search
Date Tue 9 March 2021
Venue Compton House, Exeter (directions)
I would like to book for person
Can't make these dates? Express an interest in the course and we will let you know when new dates become available
This is also available as an in house course - (for prices please contact us)