Are you the Client Experience Executive we’re looking for?
This customer-facing role is integral to creating a seamless customer journey. At Crisp, we pride ourselves on building strong client relationships, understanding their needs and creating bespoke solutions that exceed expectations. This role offers the opportunity to be the first point of contact for new or existing client enquiries, as well as building longer-term relationships and remaining a key contact for our clients.
Client Experience Executive
Full-time, 35 hours per week (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday)
Based in Exeter
The role will include:
- Answering in-bound and email enquiries
- Providing core information about our services
- Pro-actively keeping in touch with existing clients
- Managing small delivery programmes from initial enquiry through to post-course follow-up.
- Keeping client records and our CRM system updated.
The right person will:
- Have relevant customer-facing experience and be confident using the telephone for inbound and outbound calls.
- Be an excellent all-round communicator, with attention to detail and a positive approach to customer service
- Be intuitive and self-motivated as well as a great team-player
A bit about us: Crisp Professional Development has been making a positive difference to people’s lives through training and coaching for over 30 years.
- A flexible, supportive, positive culture that celebrates learning
- A fast-paced customer-focussed environment, working as part of a small and friendly tem
- Out of town offices with free parking
- An opportunity to grow as we continue to expand.
Crisp’s clients throughout the UK and beyond include EDF, The NHS, Mercedes-Benz South West, Mole Valley Farmers, Gregory Distribution, South West Water, Appleby Westward/SPAR, Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue Service, North Devon Hospice and several councils.
Interested?: Please enquire by emailing [email protected] with a copy of your CV. We will be in touch with a full job specification and further information on how to apply.