We’re looking for a Graduate Digital Marketing Executive to join our team – could it be you?
Role: Graduate Digital Marketing Executive
Overview: We are looking for someone with positive energy and a passion for learning, who can support all elements of our marketing function to generate interest in our services and build relationships with organisations across the country and beyond.
Job description: The key objective of your role will be to increase our online presence and our inbound enquiries by:
- Effectively managing and updating our website
- Designing and publishing marketing campaigns across all platforms
- Providing general marketing support to the business as required.
This role will perfectly suit a graduate or someone who has recently qualified in marketing/digital marketing. (However we will consider all applicants with relevant experience). A relevant qualification and/or Digital Marketing experience is essential.
How to apply: Please send your CV to [email protected] with a covering note outlining your reasons for applying.
A bit about us: Crisp Professional Development has been making a positive difference to people’s lives through training and coaching for over 32 years.
- A flexible, supportive, positive culture that celebrates learning
- A fast-paced commercial environment
- Out of town offices with free parking
- An opportunity to grow as we continue to expand.
Crisp’s clients throughout the UK and beyond include EDF, The NHS, Mercedes-Benz South West, Mole Valley Farmers, Gregory Distribution, South West Water, Appleby Westward/SPAR, Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue Service, North Devon Hospice and several councils.
We look forward to hearing from you!