Courses that have matched your search criteria
Overview of Course
Why learn about change? It’s a truism that we live in unpredictable times, characterised by the acronym VUCA – volitivity, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. We can argue that change is a constant, that in fact all times are uncertain and complex, but it does seem the rate and breadth of change, and sheer flow of information and speed of decision making, is causing an impact on personal and organisational well-being.
This one-day course serves as an introduction to our beliefs about change and how this increased understanding can serve in leading others.
We approach change first as a mindset and then apply this thinking to organisational change management.
Who is it for?
This course is for you if:
- You’ve resisted a change because it was forced upon you
- You’ve concentrated on the negative impact rather than the possibilities
- You’d like to understand your personal and group beliefs about change
- It would be useful to feel more in control of personal and organisational changes
- You are responsible for leading others through change
What will I learn?
You will discover and challenge your assumptions about change; how building up resilience will enable you to embrace and flourish during a change programme. This will then enable you to manage and communicate the change within an organisational context.
- What do we mean by change?
- Our emotional responses to change
- Fixed v. learning mindsets
- Why do we react?
- Working with our strengths and building resilience
- Three models of change
- What’s changing and why?
- Building empathy – understand how people react to change
- Communicating the change: acknowledging fears and building engagement
You may also be interested in:
- The Art of Delegation, Motivation and Empowerment
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Leading your Team and Raising the Bar
- Dealing with Difficult People and Negativity
Benefits of the course
By the end of the session you will have kickstarted...
... a mindset change that will allow you to embrace change and welcome the new opportunities it might bring for you and your team.
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search