Courses that have matched your search criteria
Personal Impact & Effectiveness
Introduction to NLP
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is most easily understood as the study of human behaviour, and the key to human excellence.
NLP is an excellent range of skills that support effective communication and our understanding of how we can influence others.
Understanding NLP and having the ability to use its skills, tools and techniques can have a positive and lasting impact on your life.
Who is it for?
This course is for everyone. It offers skills for life. It is an engaging delve into the skills of NLP which can support you in all aspects of your work and home life. The practical and simple tools presented support positive psychology and show you how to be in control of you, your life and your goals. A fun, experiential day with an NLP Master Practitioner, NLP Trainer and Coach.
What will you learn?
Have you ever wondered about all of that stuff going on in your head and how that supports you in achieving things (or not!)?
We'll look at how improved awareness of self and enhanced emotional intelligence will support;
- effective communication
- improved relationships
- an appreciation of differences
- a calmer and more helpful response in challenging situations
Understanding NLP is like having a manual for your mind; broadening choice, empowering you to choose helpful responses and begining to make positive changes in your life.
- A brief history and background of NLP
- What is NLP?
- The Pillars of NLP
- Pre-suppositions and the difference they can make
- Reality – it’s all made up
- Enhancing your communication with others using NLP skills
- Developing well-formed goals and tools to support achievement
- Increasing choice – staying in control
- Reframing – the power of positive thinking
- Generating new behaviours for better results
Other courses coming up that you might be interested in:
- Introduction to People Management
- Assertiveness, Self-Confidence and Communication
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Assertiveness, Self Confidence and Communication
Get 15% off your Open Course training with our Learning Passport. Find out more Learning PassportDownload a PDF of this course
Date Thu 18 October 2018
Venue Compton House (directions)
I would like to book for person
Cannot make these dates? Express an interest in the course and we will let you know when new dates are available
This is also available as an in house course - (for prices please contact us)